New Forest Villages Housing Association Ltd
New Forest Villages Housing Association Ltd 


The Association aims to provide excellent homes to all tenants and provides a 24 hour repairs and maintenance service to assist in the delivery of this.



How to Report a Repair


If you are an NFVHA tenant and you would like to report a general repair, please contact Wessex Property Care on 01747 858067 or by emailing


If you are an NFVHA tenant living at Beaulieu or Damerham and you would like to report the breakdown of the sewage pumping and treatment stations, please contact Wendage Pollution Control on 01428 751296.


Please remember that calls at the weekend or between 5pm and 8am (Out of Hours) should only be made in an emergency.  If your repair is non urgent, please call during normal office hours.  Thank you.


Tenant Repair Responsibilities


Please note that the following repairs are the tenant’s responsibility;

(If you report a repair which is your responsibility, and our contractors attend upon your request, you may be re-charged for the call out and any works carried out).

  • Decorating the inside of your home including making good any minor cracks in the plaster
  • Changing domestic fuses, light bulbs including fluorescent tubes, replacing keys and/or locks when keys are lost or stolen and replacing toilet seats.
  • Maintaining the garden including dustbins and refuse areas excluding communal areas and repairs caused by neglect, wilful damage to the property, negligence and forced entry.
  • Taking reasonable precautions to prevent damage to the property by fire, frost, the bursting of water pipes or blocking of drains.
  • Any fittings, appliances, or alterations supplied or carried out by you, including TV aerials, plumbing in washing machines and/or dishwashers.
  • Replacing gas and electric meter box cupboard doors.
  • Sweeping chimneys.


Note - If you call our contractors call centre to report loss or damage to your property as a result of a crime, you must first contact the Police to report the crime and obtain a Crime Number.   If you tell us that the damage was as a result of a crime but you do not provide a crime number, you may be re-charged for any work carried out by our contractors.


Get Involved!

Do you have a background or interest  in housing, construction, finance or similar? Are you interested in joining the Board?


We are interested in hearing from both tenants and members of the public.    


For further information and to find out how you can get involved, please contact us at;


New Forest Villages Housing Association

(Management Services by English Rural HA)


Coniers Way

new Inn LAne





Tel: +44 1425 611855
E-mail: Please  use the email form found on the 'contact page' or by clicking here.  


Please see our News Letter page for the latest news and information

Print Print | Sitemap
© New Forest Villages