New Forest Villages Housing Association Ltd
New Forest Villages Housing Association Ltd 

Moving Home

If your home is no longer suitable for you, we will encourage you to apply for a transfer by joining the housing register held by New Forest District Council.  We will also encourage you to register on the HomeSwapper website for the chance to Mutual Exchange where you swap homes with another tenant after getting our permission.


Common reasons for wanting to move are;


  • Overcrowding – you need more bedrooms/rooms because your family has grown
  • Under occupation – you have too many bedrooms for your needs.For example your children have moved out and you are now paying for one or more spare rooms.
  • Medical reasons – you (or someone in your household) has additional needs, such as requiring ground floor accommodation.
  • Harassment or domestic violence – If you are experiencing harassment or domestic violence which cannot be resolved unless you move.


To apply to join the housing register (Homesearch), please visit the New Forest District Council website and down load a copy of the form.  Please follow the instructions provided on the site.

Alternatively, please visit your nearest NFDC council office to pick up an application form.

To register with HomeSwapper, please visit homeswapper and complete the registration process by following the online instructions.


Get Involved!

Do you have a background or interest  in housing, construction, finance or similar? Are you interested in joining the Board?


We are interested in hearing from both tenants and members of the public.    


For further information and to find out how you can get involved, please contact us at;


New Forest Villages Housing Association

(Management Services by English Rural HA)


Coniers Way

new Inn LAne





Tel: +44 1425 611855
E-mail: Please  use the email form found on the 'contact page' or by clicking here.  


Please see our News Letter page for the latest news and information

Print Print | Sitemap
© New Forest Villages